Adaptavist helps 5 million developers build better software. We are the market leading partner to Atlassian, who make software that allows developers to do amazing work. We help companies use that software better.
As part of a growing Client Services team, you nurture relationships with existing customers to retain and increase their satisfaction with the Adaptavist portfolio of offerings. You will manage a range of clients through activities such as supporting transactional sales activity, excellent service delivery reporting and mass communication.
You will help grow and shape a fast-moving growth business; learn both entrepreneurship and larger scale business process, with potential for international expansion. Working alongside leading technology service professionals and working with cutting edge software you’ll be exposed to excellent and international customer base - some of whom are Fortune 500.
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Implement strategies and account plans to ensure clients receive world-class service to meet their business goals
- Proactively analyze and address issues within accounts
- Analyze business trends to develop industry and/or specific growth strategies
- Identify additional opportunities for our services within an account
- Attend industry specific conferences as applicable
- Help mentor and provide knowledge transfer to new hires in the Client Services team
- Regularly prepare documentation including but not limited to account plan strategies, quote requests, and service delivery reports
- Participate in internal projects to enhance and refine business processes
- Experience in an active direct account and/or customer facing role
- Understands the importance of client trust, interpersonal skills and developing long-term relationships
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work seamlessly in a team-oriented environment as well as individually
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks independently and efficiently
- Proactive, persuasive, energetic personality
- Extremely detail oriented and clear communicator
- Comfortable and confident in a fun and fast-paced environment
- High sense of priorities and are able to multitask with tight deadlines, flexibility and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excited to add to your existing tech savvy by learning new technologies
- Highly organized and accurate in your work
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Quick learner
- Unlimited Holiday Scheme
- A fun, social and flexible work culture – we support a vibrant and informal social life that's grown from the grass roots - so if there is something you enjoy doing, chances are you can find someone to join you!
- Flexible Hours
- International travel
- Company pension plan