Support Sales Engineer
Adaptavist helps some of the world’s most complex enterprises accomplish amazing things using Atlassian collaboration software. We're seeking a sharp new member for our sales team to help us sell more of our Apps to customers and work at the 5th fastest growing company in the UK.
Adaptavist helps 25 million users build better software. We are the market leading Atlassian partner and help companies get the most out of their investment in Atlassian. We operate globally with clients in over 130 countries, Adaptavist is the leading provider of Atlassian focussed professional services, managed services, training, and Atlassian Apps and counter over 75% of the Fortune 500 among our customers.
About the role
We are looking for a Support Sales Engineer who is an excellent communicator and is comfortable collaborating with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. We’re looking for someone confident and approachable, with the ability to understand our customers technical needs and support them on an ongoing basis. You’ll be able to work independently or as part of the support team, whose mission is to reduce the friction some of our customers come across whilst evaluating our products and help increase conversions to paying customers.
You’ll provide first line support to our wide range of existing customers, solving their unique and individual problems. You’ll also regularly prepare and deliver technical presentations on the latest updates and products to ensure they’re up to date with the latest and greatest on the market!
Some of the things you’ll do
●Demonstrate key functionalities to help potential customers understand the key benefits of our unique products over our competitors
●Identify all customers that might need help understanding our products better
●Keep up to date with all of our latest App releases and demonstrate the best features
●Answer any questions our customers might ask in order to help them make a quick decision along the buying process
●Maximise the potential of Adaptavist and Atlassian Ecosystem Events to help promote Adaptavist Apps
What we are looking for
- A confident communicator with the ability to collaborate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders – this includes regular demonstrations, answering queries and providing support to customers
- Ability to articulate technical concepts, how they map to product features, and how the features can solve client business problems to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in revealing how a product can solve specific customer problems
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, listening, and presentation skills
- Has the self-discipline and time management skills to work autonomously
- Familiarity with Atlassian Bitbucket, Jira and Confluence as an end-user
- Experience working within the Atlassian Ecosystem
- Experience working with a global and/or culturally diverse team across a complex matrix environment
- Ability to speak multiple languages
- Focuses on solutions instead of dwelling on challenges or problems
- Embraces failure as a learning opportunity
- Team player, agile mind-set and can do attitude, comfortable with the ambiguity of a fast growing business
- Enjoys making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs to both small and large audiences
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Adaptavist now and in the years to come.
- Flexible Hours and Remote Working
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Top Spec Machines
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- International Travel
- Company Pension Plan
- End of year Winter Conference (formally Christmas week!)
- Regular Hackathons