Technical Data Analyst
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Job location: London N1
Closing date for applications: 15th April 2019
Adaptavist job ref: TDA0319
Adaptavist helps some of the world’s most complex enterprises accomplish amazing things using Atlassian collaboration software.
With clients in over 60 countries, Adaptavist is the leading provider of Atlassian focussed professional services, managed services, training, and Atlassian Apps to more than half of the Fortune 500.
We are looking for someone to help us build models of how our business is performing off the back of our available data. You would work with a growing team in the organisation, focused on the best way to approach analytics throughout the business. Are you looking for a career in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics or Data Science? This might be the role for you!
- Work with stakeholders across the business (product development, marketing, finance, consultancy), giving them a deeper understanding of their data, what can be interpreted from it, and how it should be acted upon.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Working closely with management/senior stakeholders to prioritise business and information needs
- Help stakeholders enrich the data from external sources such as Google Analytics, Segment.io, and Hubspot, as well as our internal database using SQL
- Review and analyse ongoing business performance and recommend opportunities for improvement, including A/B testing
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets/etc.
- Experience extracting and transforming data & insights with SQL and other
- Experience delivering regular reports & dashboards to all stakeholders, including senior management
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with NoSQL technologies, such as Elasticsearch
- Experience setting up A/B testing for marketing & customer journey optimisation and evaluating results based on conversion rates & ROI
- Able to design simple solutions and processes that meet business needs
- Able to work on own initiative, self motivate, and time manage efficiently, preferably using agile methodology (ideally Jira)
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management or similar preferred