Senior Atlassian Consultant
The Senior Atlassian Consultant will work as part of a team assisting customers in making best use of the Atlassian product suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Hipchat, etc.) in order to deliver value to their business or organisation.
You will be helping customers to integrate systems, automate processes and achieve efficiencies.
This typically ranges from providing expert guidance and solution design to “hands-on” work with product setup, migrations, upgrades and performance tuning.
You’ll be confident in leading customer workshops to determine technical requirements and be able to discuss options and explain trade-offs and constraints. As a Senior Atlassian Consultant you will also play an important role in pre-sales - offering solutions, providing estimates and producing proposals.
- Experience of technical consultancy - being able to work with a range of different software to meet a customer’s needs.
- Experience of the Atlassian toolset, in particular Jira and Confluence is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Comfortable working collaboratively both face to face and through online tools such as webex, Hipchat, Skype, etc.
- Personable, helpful and professional attitude.
- Experience within a fast-paced, fast-growth Tech start-up environment
- Experience in of system administration, user support or similar fields.
- Scripting/programming skills using languages such as Groovy or similar.
- International team and great work atmosphere
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Latest equipment
- Flexible hours
- Work from home (expected to be in the office 2-3 days a week)
- International travel
- Company pension plan
- Christmas week!