We help 5 million developers make better software.
Adaptavist helps some of the world’s most complex enterprises accomplish amazing things using Atlassian collaboration software.
With clients in over 60 countries, Adaptavist is the leading provider of Atlassian focussed professional services, managed services, training, and Atlassian Apps to more than half of the Fortune 500.
We are looking for web developers who are self-motivated and passionate about solving problems with code. Our team continually strive to be the best at what they do and enjoy dedicating themselves to producing exceptional work.
We are not your average web development team. Our time is expensive because we actively avoid rolling out the same solutions again and again. We like to work as a brain rather than a machine. This means that we have to be highly collaborative to make sure we leverage the best creative ideas. At the same time we need to have rigorous processes in place to ensure that the solutions we deliver and the way we deliver them always exceed expectations.
As you can probably imagine, maintaining a high level of expertise across: strategy, creativity, technical excellence and accountability, requires a very tight knit team who get a kick out of working together and what they produce. This is why our culture is so important to us - it's what defines our approach to everything and it's also the reason our clients come back to work with us time and time again.
We currently focus on using the following technologies and approaches. Knowledge of these would be ideal:
- Good understanding of basic HTML and CSS principles (e.g. order, specificity, organisation)
- Building responsive user interfaces and components to work under a variety of different conditions and devices
- Proficiency with React/Redux, Angular, or similar
- CSS preprocessors, mixins and utilities (e.g. Sass, Stylus, etc...)
- Web accessibility best practices
- Optimisation and performance best practices
- Cross browser test suites (Browserstack, Litmus, etc...)
- Sketch / Adobe Creative Suite
- Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, etc...)
- Show us your pet project!
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Adaptavist now and in the years to come.
- Flexible Hours and Remote Working
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Top Spec Machines
- International Travel
- End of year Winter Conference (formally Christmas week!)
- Regular hackathons