Digital Marketing Analyst
Adaptavist helps some of the world’s most complex enterprises accomplish amazing things using Atlassian collaboration software.
With clients in over 60 countries, Adaptavist is the leading provider of Atlassian focussed professional services, managed services, training, and Atlassian Apps to more than half of the Fortune 500.
We are looking for someone to help us analyse & optimise a wide range of digital marketing campaigns to ensure they are driving the required return-on-investment for the business. This will include working with a fast growing Analytics team in the organisation, focussing on ensuring we are planning, implementing and tracking our digital efforts in the best way possible.
- Lead on the analysis of digital marketing data in order to drive and optimise marketing strategy for acquisition & retention across multiple channels, including SEM, Display, Programmatic, Paid/Organic Social, Content & Email Marketing & SEO
- Review and analyse ongoing marketing performance and recommend opportunities for A/B and multivariate testing
- Oversee web tracking implementation across multiple properties & channels to ensure optimal data pipeline performance at all times
- Work closely with the marketing teams to gather requirements, set KPIs and help interpret insights & findings presented to strategies and actions to meet and exceed KPIs
- Work with external agency partners to deliver necessary insights & accurate reporting to best enable them in their mission
- Oversee our Hubspot marketing automation implementation from a data pipeline point of view, ensuring marketing teams have the capabilities to deliver their strategies
- Identify new channels and opportunities in the digital space based on a holistic view of data collected through all channels
- Experience integrating and creating reports from marketing technology platforms like Google Analytics, Facebook Campaign Manager, and Hubspot to generate insights and conduct ROI analysis on campaigns
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets/etc.
- Experience delivering regular reports & dashboards to all stakeholders, including senior management
- Experience setting up A/B & multivariate testing for marketing & customer journey optimisation and evaluating results based on conversion rates & ROI
- Able to work on own initiative, self motivated, and time manage efficiently, preferably using agile methodology (ideally Jira, Trello, or other related tools)
- Experience extracting and transforming data & insights with SQL or other methods
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management or similar preferred
- Experience with customer information platforms like Segment or similar
- Experience working/managing external agency partner relationships
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Metabase, PowerBI etc.
- Knowledge of both inbound and outbound marketing methodologies
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Adaptavist now and in the years to come.
- Flexible Hours and Remote Working
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Top Spec Machines
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- International Travel
- Company Pension Plan
- Healthcare Plan
- Company socials, and the infamous Winter Conference!