Solution Sales Team Lead
Adaptavist is the market leading Atlassian partner, providing professional services, managed services, and add-on products for the Atlassian suite, which includes well known project management, software development and collaboration applications such as JIRA and Confluence. With 250 employees and growing, we are doubling in size every 12 months, and are already the largest dedicated Atlassian consultancy in the global market.
We are an Atlassian Platinum and Enterprise partner, widely recognised as the most technically advanced and competent Enterprise Partner in the Atlassian ecosystem. We offer a range of consulting services that help our clients maximise the value from their investment in Atlassian tools, delivering on the promise of integrated Application Lifecycle Management. We are solution centric, and whilst we believe in and promote agile approaches, DevOps and continual iterative improvement, we are above all things pragmatic.
The Adaptavist Solution Sales Team supports the business by developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans in order to help meet ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The Solution Sales Team Lead will be responsible for managing a team of Solution Sales Specialists, across different geographic locations reporting directly into the Head of Solution Sales.
- Managing a team of Solution Sales Consultants
- Enforcing and managing the Sales Process, Forecasting and Reporting
- Providing sales reports to the Head of Solution Sales on performance and pipeline across the team
- Developing relationships with key clients
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets for the team
- Maximising new business development opportunities by supporting the team
- Acting as an escalation point to help resolve issues across the team within the various Adaptavist teams involved in Solution Sales opportunities
- Negotiating contracts with clients, working with a commercial team, helping to close key deals at the end of the sales cycle - supporting the Solution Sales Specialists
- Assist the team in qualifying all suspects generated from lead generation activities using the current qualification methodology and document the process for each suspect within the Company's CRM system
- Mentor and provide appropriate guidance to the Solution Sales Specialists within the team
- There will be a certain amount of travel involved in the role
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of working a within solutions lead / consultancy based business
- Experience of working across multi-disciplined teams within a business
- Experience of working within the framework of a defined sales process / function / team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Comfortable working collaboratively both face to face and through online tools such as Zoom, Slack, JIRA, etc.
- Personable, helpful and professional attitude
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Own, manage, orchestrate, and execute a strategic sales plan
- Understanding of the specific needs within a Sales Process, around forecasting and opportunity progression
- Has a highly developed skill set around Solution Selling
- Strong relationship builder, establishes rapport with people easily and has effective active listening skills
- Has the ability to understand a prospect's challenges and is able to work with internal stakeholders to create solutions that meet their needs
- Capable of being highly responsive where required, has a strong sense of urgency and a commitment to follow through
- An effective communicator (both verbally and in writing) who engages with clients and is a confident and credible presenter
- Has gravitas and is a brand ambassador who acts with integrity
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Experience within a fast-paced, fast-growth Tech start-up environment
- Experience of the Atlassian toolset, in particular Jira and Confluence is beneficial
- Has an understanding of the products and services the company provides, the opportunities it has to grow its business and of the industry it operates in. Motivated and is interested in maintaining and developing this
- A good mix of both startup and 'big brand’ software company sales experience
- Able to work in a changing and challenging environment
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets - juggling multiple deals at once (deal sizes 50K - 500K USD).
- Proven experience of complex software sales to large corporations
International team and great work atmosphere
- Latest equipment
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- International travel
- Company pension plan
- Health Care
- Unlimited Holiday