Adaptavist helps some of the world’s most complex enterprises accomplish amazing things using Atlassian collaboration software.
With clients in over 60 countries, Adaptavist is the leading provider of Atlassian focussed professional services, managed services, training, and Atlassian Apps to more than half of the Fortune 500.
We are looking for someone to help us build models of how our business is performing off the back of our available data. You would work with a growing team in the organisation, focused on the best way to approach analytics throughout the business. Are you looking for a career in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics or Data Science? This might be the role for you!
What you'll be doing:
- Work with stakeholders across the business (product development, marketing, finance, consultancy), giving them a deeper understanding of their data, what can be interpreted from it, and how it should be acted upon.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Working closely with management/senior stakeholders to prioritise business and information needs
- Help stakeholders enrich the data from external sources such as Google Analytics, Segment.io, and Hubspot
- Review and analyse ongoing business performance and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets/etc.
- Experience with SQL and other
- Able to design simple solutions and processes that meet business needs
- Able to work on own initiative, self motivate, and time manage efficiently
- Able to communicate technical solutions/issues to technical and non technical staff
- The ability to integrate and create reports from marketing technology platforms like Google Analytics, Facebook Campaign Manager, and Hubspot to generate insights and conduct cost/benefit analysis on campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or similar preferred
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, etc.
- Experience with customer information platforms like Segment
- Advanced SQL skills (Including Amazon Redshift/RDS, Postgresql)
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Adaptavist now and in the years to come.
- Flexible Hours and Remote Working
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Top Spec Machines
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- International Travel
- Company Pension Plan
- End of year Winter Conference (formally Christmas week!)