Adaptavist helps 15 million developers build better software. We are the market leading partner to Atlassian, a software company who make tools for teams. We help companies use them better.
We are building the next generation of apps for the Atlassian ecosystem, and we are looking for Product Managers to help manage our growing portfolio of apps/add ons for tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Trello and Bamboo.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for taking care of a product, or a range of related products, for the duration of its lifecycle, and overseeing all facets of product creation, marketing, and evolution to maximise profits for the company and customer satisfaction. In addition. This role ensures the managed product or products and the marketing efforts to support them are in line with employer's goals and strategies.
- Product Manage 1 or more products in Adaptavists current and future product suite.
- Own the roadmap for one or more products
- Work successfully with Engineering, Product Marketing & Operations team to deliver successful enhancements or new to market products.
- Act as the product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Collect, analyse and respond to user feedback
- Gather and evaluate ideas and opinions
- Learn about users and a product's market
- Research competitors and similar products
What you’ll be doing
- Research customer demand for products and identifies potential consumer groups
- Building relationships with third-parties to create strategic partnerships and pursue licensing opportunities, where appropriate
- Demonstrate the products to customers, stakeholders or other parties where appropriate
- Stays up-to-date with industry competitors and competition product developments
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Take overall responsibility for the success of your product and contribute towards product strategy and vision
- Meet regularly with all stakeholders, including product developers, marketing, customer service, finance and company heads
- Manage one or more budgets;
- Create timelines and roadmaps for developing the product
- Attend conferences and events related to a product or sector
- Implement or support marketing campaigns
- Inspire and enthuse colleagues and users of the product
What we are looking for
- Strong Product Management track record
- Experience in tech
- Strong communication skills
- Great team mentality
- Passion & Energy
- Self motivation
- Strong understanding of software development
- Atlassian user experience
- Experience with SAAS products
- Experience working in the Atlassian ecosystem (or similar)
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Adaptavist now and in the years to come
- Be ready to work with fun, diverse, and talented colleagues that are willing to help you
- Great social culture within the company; 5-a-side football, trips to pub, spot lunches, and more
- Adaptavist is a truly flexible business that allows you to find the right work life balance from day one.
- Healthcare Plan
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Company Pension Plan
- Rewards Scheme
- International Travel
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Shower Facilities
- Fresh Fruit, Snacks, Drinks and More
- Top-Spec Machine
- Career development is a key part of Adaptavist, we’re keen to help you grow and find your north star whilst giving you all the tools to succeed in your role. We have a dedicated Internal L&D Consultant who sits within our HR team - their remit is to provide courses to our staff to further their development and build a platform to allow everyone here to get the most out of their career.