Digital Marketing Manager
Adaptavist helps some of the world’s most complex enterprises accomplish amazing things using Atlassian collaboration software.
With clients in over 60 countries, Adaptavist is the leading provider of Atlassian focussed professional services, managed services, training, and Atlassian Apps to more than half of the Fortune 500.
We're looking for an In-house expert to create and optimize paid digital campaigns. You'll be the guru that will make recommendations to our internal teams on digital marketing campaigns, using your experience and data to help you make strong decisions.
You'll support product and services marketing by running digital aspects of major campaigns (Google AdWords, Display Network, retargeting, paid social, etc), along with optimising, analysing, and reporting on them.
Some of the things you'll do:
- Understand and utilise funnel data end-to-end to enhance understanding of audience motivations, beliefs, and behaviour
- SEO optimization across channels with experience in content optimisation and potentially account-based marketing
- Lead scoring modelling, lead nurture campaigns, inbound marketing methodologies
- Run and optimise programatic advertising, search campaigns and large media buys
- Manage, and optimise marketing campaigns across search, display, media buys, social, and other channels
- Good understanding of how to use digital content to drive sales qualified leads and directly Marketplace sales
- Be the voice of in-house expertise on search engine optimisation and SEM/PPC
- Liase with product marketing, content marketing, agencies, and design to produce the best performing digital campaigns.
- Stay on the pulse of emerging technologies and digital marketing trends, and implement them in developing and optimising campaigns, strategy, and reporting.
Need to have
- Performance marketing experience
- Significant digital marketing experience
- Deep experience with content tagging, tracking codes, and beacons to monitor key performance indicators
- Expertise in Google AdWords and Display Network, retargeting, and others along with other major digital advertising platforms
Nice to have
- Technical knowledge and experience within B2B technology
- Expertise in other digital marketing analytics tools - Segment.io experience
- Experience in Sprout Social or other social scheduling/listening tools
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Adaptavist now and in the years to come.
- Flexible Hours and Remote Working
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Top Spec Machines
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- International Travel
- Company Pension Plan
- Healthcare Plan
- Company socials, and the infamous Winter Conference!