Senior Product Marketing Manager
Do you love talking to customers and telling compelling stories? Do analytics and market trends get you excited? Do cheeky taglines make you smile?
If you answered yes to the above questions, you might be the perfect fit for a Senior Product Marketing Manager position at Adaptavist.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the success of our existing and future products, by gaining an in-depth knowledge of the industry, customers, and competitors, and then turning that knowledge into creative go to market strategies.
You’ll collaborate with the product team to define market opportunity for product developments and work side-by-side with the marketing team to guide insight driven content ensuring Adaptavist continues to drive market adoption and customer satisfaction. This will involve understanding the entire customer journey and personas, mapping out the collateral and marketing requirements for each product, alongside an ability to translate technical capabilities into consumable customer benefits.
As a Senior member of a fast growing marketing team, you will manage/support others to ensure their work contributes to organisational goals. Developing individuals, building teams, resolving conflicts, and applying workplace policies.
- Conduct user research: customer interviews, surveys, market analysis, etc to drive Adaptavist’s product positioning, persona development and map the user journey
- Responsible for all messaging, supporting collateral and positioning for your product
- You will work with both product, marketing, and content teams to ensure consistent and effective messaging in all customer facing documentation and communication.
- Develop and project manage all Go to Market plans for product and feature launches.
- Identifying and driving the creation of customer success stories, data points and product differentiators.
- Conduct thorough competitive analysis on how our products stack up against competitor’s feature set, pricing, and market positioning
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Be an active member of the marketing team, sharing customer feedback, knowledge and insights.
Skills and Capabilities
- Exceptionally good at understanding the needs and expectations of customers
- Strong B2B product marketing or product management experience
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to project manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of or the ability to learn the Atlassian Marketplace
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex technology product messages into customer facing business and technology content
- Good written communication skills
- Team player with very strong interpersonal skills, who is comfortable leading complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Developer marketing background is a plus
- Partner marketing experience is a plus
- Managing/mentoring others is a plus
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Adaptavist now and in the years to come.
- Flexible Hours and Remote Working
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Top Spec Machines
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- International Travel
- Company Pension Plan
- Healthcare Plan
- Company socials, and the infamous Winter Conference!