The Atlassian Consultant will work with our customers (including more than half of the Fortune 500) to help them get the most out of their Atlassian software, including installing, configuring and customising the whole suite of Atlassian Software (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Hipchat, etc.), as well as other non-Atlassian software, and supporting customers with a range of professional services, such as performance tuning, complex migrations and upgrades, etc.
As an Atlassian Consultant this role also plays a supportive function to the sales team to assist with pre-sales - providing estimates, technical guidance on new projects etc.
The successful candidate will be working with customers to install and configure their Atlassian software to meet their needs. The role will see them take part in customer workshops to determine their requirements and to help them understand the "art of the possible". They'll be helping customers to automate processes to improve efficiencies and streamline processes as well as take part in complex tasks such as migrations, upgrades and performance tuning.
- Experience of the Atlassian toolset, in particular JIRA and Confluence.
- Demonstrable experience in any one of the following: Atlassian software administration, consulting, user support or similar fields.
- Experience customising Atlassian software through the use of add-ons such as ScriptRunner.
- Comfortable working collaboratively both face to face and through online tools such (e.g. WebEx, Slack, Skype, etc.).
- An ability to think innovatively and creatively
- Comfortable working collaboratively both face to face and through online tools such as webex, Slack, Skype, etc.
- Personable, helpful and professional attitude.
- Experience within a fast-paced, fast-growth tech start-up environment
- Scripting/programming skills using languages such as Groovy or similar.