Junior Account Manager (English and Spanish speaking)
Adaptavist helps 5 million developers build better software. We are the market leading partner to Atlassian, who make software that allows developers to do amazing work. We help companies use that software better.
As part of a growing Client Services team, you will nurture relationships with Adaptavist clients with the support of a team of seasoned Account Managers. Manage a range of activities such as; supporting transactional sales activities, client research and mass communication. In this junior position, opportunities for growth are fostered from Day 1 for this highly organized and quick learning individual.
You will help grow and shape a fast-moving growth business; learn both entrepreneurship and larger scale business process, with potential for international expansion. Working alongside leading technology service professionals and working with cutting edge software you’ll be exposed to excellent and international customer base - some of whom are Fortune 500.
Candidates for this role will be required to speak and write in English, and Spanish fluently.
- Support transactional activities such as processing software license requests
- Help qualify new client opportunities
- Help develop key relationships with new and existing clients
- Assist in Strategic Planning and Analysis on existing business
- Support day-to-day management of existing and new business
- Help provide competitive analysis; identify account strengths and weaknesses
- Ability to work seamlessly in a team-oriented environment as well as individually
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks independently and efficiently
- Proactive, persuasive, energetic personality
- Extremely detail oriented and clear communicator
- Comfortable and confident in a fun and fast-paced environment
- High sense of priorities and are able to multitask with tight deadlines, flexibility and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excited to add to your existing tech savvy by learning new technologies
- Highly organized and accurate in your work
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Quick learner
- Unlimited Holiday Scheme
- A fun, social and flexible work culture – we support a vibrant and informal social life that's grown from the grass roots - so if there is something you enjoy doing, chances are you can find someone to join you!
- Flexible Hours