Full Stack Engineer - Atlassian Apps
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
Job location: London N1
Posting date: 1st May 2019
Closing date for applications: 29th May 2019
Adaptavist job ref: FSENG1
We are looking for developers with knowledge in Java, AngularJS and React to help us build the next generation of add-ons for the Atlassian ecosystem. You will develop add-ons for all Atlassian products, including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and Bamboo. Initially you will work to develop the future of "Test Management for Jira" to help make it the test management solution for teams using Jira. It is essential to have previous knowledge about developing test management systems.
The team in London & Brazil is at the forefront of development, often pushing the boundaries of what is possible and experimenting with techniques and technologies. We value autonomy, mastery, practice, doing the right thing, paying down technical debt. Own your feature from idea, development, test to release. Get fast feedback and improve.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing a complex backend in Java
- Using Sass to create and extend stylesheet files
- Writing and maintaining automated tests using Karma, Jasmine, Jest, Junit and Selenium
- Developing a single page application using both React & AngularJS
- Applications deployed in the cloud
- Using Git for source code control
- Web - HTML5 / CSS3
- Previous experience developing test management solutions
- Knowledge about the testing market and different test management solutions
- Experience developing add-ons for Jira and Confluence
- Experience with automated tests, using tools like JUnit, Jasmine, Jest and Selenium
- Deep knowledge of Jira SDK and APIs
- Worked on a large codebase / API
- Rest API development.
- Natural problem solver
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Adaptavist now and in the years to come.
- Flexible Hours and Remote Working
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Top Spec Machines
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- International Travel
- Company Pension Plan
- Healthcare Plan
- Company socials, and the infamous Winter Conference!