Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Adaptavist helps 5 million developers build better software. We are the market leading partner to Atlassian, who make the software that lets developers work. We help companies use it better.
The finance team is responsible for processing and managing the day-to-day business transactions that enables the company to thrive as a pioneering leader in the Atlassian ecosystem. This is a unique opportunity to join a high performing agile team that lays the foundation for accelerated growth and expansion into international markets.
The ideal candidate will be someone who seeks to proactively challenge themselves in a dynamic environment where they can apply their business acumen and creative problem-solving skills to help drive performance across the organisation.
Accounts Receivables Function
- Accurate client on-boarding, capturing all relevant client information for input into accounting system
- Compliance with client on-boarding (form filling) and local tax rules
- Raising and sending sales invoices to clients
- Updating internal sales record sheet, maintaining sales ledger
- Maintaining credit control, liaising with clients on outstanding invoices, resolving queries regarding clients' billings
- Reconciling client billings to internal records and payments
- Depositing cheques at the bank
- Bank reconciliation for multiple banks across global entities
- Assist cash flow management
- Reporting on accounts receivable status, giving explanation on aged debtors and expected payment dates
- Sales credit note investigation and documentation
- Excel spreadsheets (VLOOKUP, IF, SUMIF, Pivot tables)
- At least a year’s experience in a finance assistant role or similar.
- Great communication skills – you’ll be dealing with external and internal stakeholders every day.
- A passion for mathematics and data. We’re looking for someone who will look beyond the numbers and provide insightful analysis to improve business decisions.
- Attention to detail – someone who is proactive at identifying potential problems and providing solutions.
- Experience within a fast-paced, fast-growth Tech start-up environment
- International team and great work atmosphere
- Healthcare plan
- Company pension plan
- Flexible hours and work from home option
- International travel
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Shower facilities
- Free fruit, snacks, drinks and more
- Top-Spec machine