Are you super-adaptable? Passionate about emerging tech? Unfazed by ambiguity? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re one of the UK’s fastest growing global technology companies, located at WeWork’s flagship office on London’s Southbank, with offices in in the USA, Canada, Spain, Estonia and Malaysia.
A Sunday Times 100 best company (for the second year running we might add!) we're proud to have a team and culture like no other. We promote a healthy work-life balance, offering unlimited vacation, unrivaled flexibility, and the choice to work-from-anywhere, as standard.
Working at Adaptavist, you’ll experience a truly extraordinary culture, challenging and dynamic work and the unique opportunity to shape our exciting future.
Do you have a passion for customers, a clear view of how content can drive new business, and an ability to gain valuable insights from data? If so, this is the role for you.
Our ideal Content Strategist/Content Manager will be a highly motivated, results-driven individual who can use content to solve problems and drive new business opportunities.
You will work closely with the multiple teams on content driven lead generation programs. Utilising webinars, videos, demos, whitepapers, and other long-form content to identify opportunities, create, promote and report on campaign effectiveness.
The right candidate should be creative, analytical, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships. As well as being fun and challenging, this role offers the opportunity to shape the content strategy across Adaptavist.
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive B2B focused content experience and understanding of marketing content strategy
- A highly skilled content writer and editor
- Experience creating content to support the achievement of marketing objectives
- Deep understanding of how to use digital content to drive qualified leads
- Experience performing a Product Marketing, Content Marketing or similar role
- Experience running webinars, creating long form content
- A proven track record of successfully promoting content using digital channels
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
Nice to have:
- Technical knowledge and experience within the B2B technology space
- Expertise in digital marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics)
- Experience in Sprout Social or other social scheduling/listening tools
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Adaptavist now and in the years to come.
- Flexible Hours and Remote Working
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Top Spec Machines
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- International Travel
- Company Pension Plan
- Healthcare Plan
- A fun, social and flexible work culture – we support a vibrant and informal social life that's grown from the grass roots - so if there is something you enjoy doing, chances are you can find someone to join you!