We help 5 million developers make better software. We own ScriptRunner, the most downloaded add on for Atlassian Jira. Headquartered in London, with 200+ people spread over offices in the UK, US, Spain, Brazil and Canada. We are recruiting to scale our Engineering teams in London & Leamington Spa. Come join us!
We are looking for Engineers to help us build the next generation of add-ons for the Atlassian ecosystem. You’ll write tools and platforms code to support running services at scale along side product teams who are writing add-ons for Atlassian applications including Jira, Confluence, HipChat, Bitbucket and Bamboo. Initially you will be working on developing out cloud tooling on top of Docker, Terraform and Gradle running our services on AWS
The team at Adaptavist is at the forefront of development, often pushing the boundaries of what is possible and experimenting with techniques and technologies. We value autonomy, mastery, practice, doing the right thing, paying down technical debt.
Own your feature from idea, development, test to release. Get fast feedback and improve.
- AWS (we use ECS, S3, SNS, ECR, ALB/ELB, Aurora, DynamoDB, IAM, SQS, ElastiCache and more)
- Natural problem solver
- Unit and integration test experience
Nice to have
- Jenkins / Bamboo (or other CI)
- Gradle or Maven
- Worked on a large codebase / API
- Java Virtual Machine experience
- Written your own plugin
- Showing us your pet project
- Atlassian User or Administrator experience
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Adaptavist now and in the years to come
- Be ready to work with fun, diverse, and talented colleagues that are willing to help you
- Great social culture within the company; 5-a-side football, trips to pub, spot lunches, and more
- Adaptavist is a truly flexible business that allows you to find the right work life balance from day one.
- Healthcare Plan
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Company Pension Plan
- Rewards Scheme
- International Travel
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Shower Facilities
- Fresh Fruit, Snacks, Drinks and More
- Top-Spec Machine
- Career development is a key part of Adaptavist, we’re keen to help you grow and find your north star whilst giving you all the tools to succeed in your role. We have a dedicated Internal L&D Consultant who sits within our HR team - their remit is to provide courses to our staff to further their development and build a platform to allow everyone here to get the most out of their career.