The Associate Consultant will work as part of a team assisting customers in making best use of the Atlassian product suite (including the industry-leading Jira and Confluence tools) in order to deliver value to their organisation.
You’ll receive training on all things Atlassian. We’ll teach you to design and develop solutions, follow industry standards and methodologies, troubleshoot problems, and give you all tools to advise our clients to a high level.
The role is perfect for those with some background in technology that wish to embark on a career in technical consultancy, but don’t already have expertise in the Atlassian products.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Comfortable working collaboratively both face-to-face and through online tools such as Zoom, Slack and Skype
- Personable, helpful and professional attitude
- Experience within a fast-paced, fast-growth Tech start-up environment
- Experience with the Atlassian tools, in particular Jira and Confluence
- Experience of system administration, user support, or similar fields
- Previous scripting or programming experience through work or education
- Understanding of agile development practices and DevOps
- International team and great work atmosphere
- Latest equipment
- Private healthcare
- Flexible hours
- International travel
- Company pension plan
- Christmas week!