We help 5 million developers make better software.
Adaptavist helps some of the world’s most complex enterprises accomplish amazing things using Atlassian collaboration software.
With clients in over 60 countries, Adaptavist is the leading provider of Atlassian focussed professional services, managed services, training, and Atlassian Apps to more than half of the Fortune 500.
The engineering teams at Adaptavist are at the forefront of development, often pushing the boundaries of what is possible and experimenting with techniques and technologies. Own your feature from idea, development, test to release. Get fast feedback and improve. We value autonomy, mastery, practice, doing the right thing, and paying down technical debt.
We also think that work should fit around you rather than you around work.
- Worked on a large codebase / API
- Natural problem solver
- What you'll be working with:
- React & Redux
- Cloud native applications deployed in AWS
- Test framework/harness experience. One or more of: Karma, Mocha, Sinon, Cypress, PhantomJS or Jasmine
- Showing us your pet project
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Adaptavist now and in the years to come.
- Flexible Hours and Remote Working
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Top Spec Machines
- International Travel
- End of year Winter Conference (formally Christmas week!)
- Regular hackathons