Hello, we are Adaptavist! We help 5 million developers daily with our products and services. We develop ScriptRunner and Test Management for Jira, two of the most popular add-ons for Atlassian’s Jira. Adaptavist is based in London, with more than 200 people in different offices in the UK, USA, Canada, Spain, Estonia and Brazil.
The engineering teams at Adaptavist are at the forefront of development, often pushing the boundaries of what is possible and experimenting with techniques and technologies. Own your feature from idea, development, test to release. Get fast feedback and improve. We value autonomy, mastery, practice, doing the right thing, and paying down technical debt.
We also think that work should fit around you rather than you around work.
- Worked on a large codebase / API
- Natural problem solver
- Test framework/harness experience. One or more of: Karma, Mocha, Sinon, Cypress, PhantomJS or Jasmine
What you'll be working with:
- React & Redux
- Cloud native applications deployed in AWS
- Atlassian experience
- Written your own plugin
- Showing us your pet project
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Adaptavist now and in the years to come.
- Flexible Hours and Remote Working
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Private Healthcare Plan
- Top Spec Machines
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- International Travel
- Company Pension Plan
- End of year Winter Conference (formally Christmas week!)
- Regular hackathons