Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
We help 5 million developers make better software.
Adaptavist helps some of the world’s most complex enterprises accomplish amazing things using Atlassian collaboration software.
With clients in over 60 countries, Adaptavist is the leading provider of Atlassian focussed professional services, managed services, training, and Atlassian Apps to more than half of the Fortune 500.
We are looking for someone to help build out the internal Platform team to help our development teams deliver the highest quality service to our growing customer base. You would work with a rapidly growing team in the organization, in a cross-functional, Agile team.
Your team will be based in Estonia and in the UK, so experience/comfort working with a remote team is a plus.
You will be working directly with our Data Analytics, IT, and Development teams, growing our ability to scale and deliver internal microservice infrastructure for delivering customer-facing value. You will be developing and expanding our current AWS infrastructure, backed by Serverless/Cloudformation, with additional services built on Docker/K8s and deployed with Terraform. .
We practice continuous delivery so you have to be comfortable shipping to production daily.
The team at Adaptavist is at the forefront of development, often pushing the boundaries of what is possible and experimenting with techniques and technologies. We value autonomy, mastery, practice, doing the right thing, paying down technical debt. The outcome of the work that you do will help all of our teams deliver high-quality features with a shorter time-to-market.
Own your feature from idea, development, test to release. Get fast feedback and improve.
- AWS (we use ECS, S3, SNS, ECR, ALB/ELB, Aurora, DynamoDB, IAM, SQS, ElastiCache and more)
- Natural problem solver
- Unit and integration test experience
- Nice to have
- Jenkins / Bamboo (or other CI)
- Worked on a large codebase / API
- Showing us your pet project!
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Adaptavist now and in the years to come.
- Flexible Hours and Remote Working
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Top Spec Machines
- International Travel
- End of year Winter Conference (formally Christmas week!)
- Regular hackathons