Website Content Manager
Are you super-adaptable? Passionate about emerging tech? Unfazed by ambiguity? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re one of the UK’s fastest growing global technology companies, located at WeWork’s flagship office on London’s Southbank, with offices in the USA, Canada, Spain, Estonia and Kuala Lumpur.
A Sunday Times 100 best company (for the second year running we might add!) we're proud to have a team and culture like no other. We promote a healthy work-life balance, offering unlimited vacation, unrivaled flexibility, and the choice to work-from-anywhere, as standard.
Working at Adaptavist, you’ll experience a truly extraordinary culture, challenging and dynamic work and the unique opportunity to shape our exciting future.
We are seeking a Website Content Manager to work closely with a range of stakeholders to develop the content strategy for Adaptavist's web properties.
You’ll develop content which helps engage and acquire our target audiences, converting them into lifelong customers. You will engage with stakeholders across the organisation, understand their business requirements and strategise on how the website can help meet those requirements.
You will work closely with our design and development teams to build and execute on a content roadmap for our web properties. Our ideal candidate is a skilled negotiator with the ability to manage stakeholder expectations, and reprioritise efforts quickly to meet changing business needs.. Your ultimate goal is to ensure a fresh, engaging site which will drive traffic and encourage interaction and engagement with new and existing audiences.
This role is hands on. You will be creating, developing and strategising on how to maximise the impact of Adaptavist's web properties and how they communicate our value propositions. Experience in creating compelling content and leading website projects for websites from concept to completion is essential.
What we’re looking for:
- An accomplished content writer and editor
- Strong understanding of SEO and a proven track record of implementing SEO best practices across web properties
- Extensive B2B focused content experience and understanding of marketing content strategy
- Experience creating compelling website content to support the achievement of marketing objectives
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
Nice to have
- Technical knowledge and experience within the B2B technology space
- Expertise in digital marketing analytics tools - Segment.io, Google Analytics
- Experience working in a B2B industry, SaaS/technology business is desirable
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Adaptavist now and in the years to come.
- Flexible Hours and Remote Working
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Top Spec Machines
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- International Travel
- Company Pension Plan
- Healthcare Plan
- A fun, social and flexible work culture – we support a vibrant and informal social life that's grown from the grass roots - so if there is something you enjoy doing, chances are you can find someone to join you!